Wednesday 10 April 2019

2019 6 April SO FAR.....PHOTOS

Following are photos of a range of things I have done since my last blog in 2017....

I will start backwards and show some highlights of 2019 and then 2018.


March  2019 met up with Es(right), Jeff and Ella we went out for lunch in Cherrywood Tauranga- What a lovely day out with my friends. I so appreciate their kindness and keeping in touch.  I miss my days living in London.....and sharing and spending time together.  So when we can I am super grateful to Es Jeff and Ella for catching up in NZ.  They are looking so well.

                                                   
                                                          Below:      Jeff Jessop


March  I did a Mosaic course and learnt about cutting tiles, materials and resources needed, gluing and grouting.  The course cost $80 and I got to meet a lovely tutor and other learners. I plan to go to another course of hers using old microwave glass plates.








 School Visit to Martin Ark's Farm - on the way to Galatea
 Above-Me and Zeppelin trying to feed the little pony. Zeppelin was scared to hold out his hand I don't think he realized what it felt like.
                  Below-Nigel Martin talks to the children while holding an Ostrich Egg. Him and his father Peter own the farm and they have a great aroha and respect for their land. Their passion and care for nature is just abundant. Thank you God for people like the Martins.
 "Hee Haw.....anymore carrots?"  This donkey had the loudest hee haw ever....we could hear him from the other side of the farm.....what a charachter.



                    As  part of our topic for this term about life processes, I took the juniors along to an animal farm which happened to be called Martin's ARK farm and also tied with the theme of Noah's Ark based on the biblical theme of Gods promises.  
What an amazing trip for the juniors.  Many of them had never fed the animals before.




No comments:

Post a Comment